- Information to tenants: Coronavirus Covid-19
- International Student
- Our Student Housing / accommodation
- In our student housing
- Borlänge-Faluföretagens högskolestipendium
News and important information regarding Covid-19
We safeguard the health of our tenants and employees. Therefor we ask you to follow this advice to reduce the spread of the outbreak.
Tunabyggens employees are following the guidelines the authorities have issued and do not work if they are sick. We take our social responsibility and we need your help in this.
We will continually re-evaluate the current situation and return with news when we have changes in our information.
Measures to reduce the spread of Coronavirus Covid-19
We urge all tenants to take extra responsibility for hygiene and cleaning!
- We ask you to follow general hygiene recommendations to reduce the spread of infection: avoid touching the face or eyes, often wash hands with soap and water, avoid contact with sick people, cough and sneeze in the arm fold or in a tissue.
- We provide all kitchens with a cleaning kit! We urge you to keep common areas clean. All surfaces of the common kitchen and other common areas should constantly be kept clean. Help us to ensure this. Keep in mind that all of you in the corridors jointly have the responsibility to keep the kitchens and bathrooms clean.
If you need to contact us!
- Avoid visiting our student reception in Locus. If you are a student, you can reach us via e-mail email@example.com. For everyone’s safety, we avoid physical contact and keep our distance.
- Also, avoid visiting us at our Customer Center in Hushagen and at our reception in Tjärna Center if this is not necessary. Please use other ways to contact us. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0243-733 00.
- If you feel sick with a cold, cough or fever, even with mild symptoms, please wait to make non-urgent reports on faults and maintenance requests in your apartment until you are healthy again. If you have an urgent fault in your apartment you report it. You must notify us in advance that you are ill! We need this information when you contact us, to be able to take the necessary health prevention measures.
- In order to reduce the spread of infection, priority is given to urgent work orders. This means that it will take some time before non-urgent fault reports are fixed. We therefore urge all tenants not to report non-urgent faults at this time.
- You report urgent faults to email@example.com or
call 0243-733 77 alt. 0243-739 26 during work hours. After 16.30 and on weekends please call 023-274 52.
- When / if we come to your apartment, we want, both for your and our sake to avoid close contact during the visit. If possible, we ask you to leave the apartment while we do the job or go into another room.
- We will continue to work outdoors, as before.
Q & A
I think one person in my corridor is infected with corona, is that right?
We cannot comment on any of our tenants due to privacy reasons. If there is an infected person living with us, we will take the measures we receive regarding infection protection from the Infectious Disease Control.
How do you handle the risks of spreading infection in your communal kitchens?
We have gone out with information that you should take extra care to wash your hands with soap and water and make sure to wipe all surfaces with extra care. We have also distributed cleaning kits to all corridors.
I’m sick and I’m in charge of the cleaning in my kitchen/bathroom. What do I do?
If you are unable to clean due to illness, talk to your corridor neighbours and try to change the schedule. You are all responsible for the common areas in the corridor.
If many people are sick in your corridor, try to organize a cooking schedule and help each other so that sick people don’t have to cook themselves. Also clean the kitchen and bathroom after you used it, rather than leaving it un-cleaned.
Questions about your tenancy?
If you have questions about your tenancy please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0243-733 77 alt. 0243-739 26.